cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

VIB 20% SALE, Rouge $100 Reward

Hi,

I have been a loyal customer of Sephora and have been a Rouge member for years. I was extremely excited when Sephora started this new program with exchanging our EARNED points in exchange for $100 for every 2,500 points. I am utterly disappointed that we cannot use it on top of the 20% off promotion since it's supposed to act like CASH/a Gift Card. I called the Rouge line and a representative told me that this $100 Reward is considered a Promotion just like this VIB sale. First of all, this $100 is EARNED through ME by spending MY money to get these points. I see these points as a "Thank You" for spending $XXXX per year and should NOT be considered a "Promotion." This VIB Sale is considered a promotion because it's store wide - this Rouge STATUS and EARNED points should NOT be considered a Promotion, so why are we getting punished by not allowing us to use our EARNED points to this sale? Secondly, can someone explain to me if we're given a $100, why are we not allowed to SPEND it as if it is a $100 and have all these loops/restrictions? Why are we not able to spend it on top of a sale since this is something we've earned?

Thanks,

Julie

Re: VIB 20% SALE, Rouge $100 Reward

Hi @jujubeesz,

I'm truly sorry the $100 Rouge Reward cannot be combined with any other promotional offer, as shown in our shown in our Terms and Conditions. As we are only able to accept one promotion code per order, both the 20% Holiday Bonus promotion and Rouge Reward cannot be applied to an online order. I understand this may be frustrating and I will share your feedback with the appropriate department.

Always,
Danee

Dear Danee,

Thank you for your response. Through further reading, I’ve noticed that some people were able to achieve 20% off on the merchandise and use their $100 reward in store. I went to my local Sephora and was denied this promotion, which makes this situation inconsistent and unfair. I should not have to jump from Sephora to Sephora to see who will be willing to give me this sale. If I’m denied this sale, everyone should be denied this sale as well, as we are all loyal customers. Even though the bottom lists a bunch of rules and restrictions, how are others able to stack this sale? How are we going to maintain loyal customers if I feel I’m at a disadvantage for something that should be a reward. Please have someone take a look at this and rectify this problem. 

Thanks,

Julie

@jujubeesz, thank you for sharing your additional feedback with us and I'm sorry to hear about this! Our Sephora stores shouldn't be applying both the Holiday Bonus promotion and the Rouge Reward to one transaction and I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I'll be forwarding this to our Retail Division!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing