Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Used Fenty Lip Bomb

I just purchased one of the Fenty beauty Lip bombs at my local Sephora. When I took it out of the package, I noticed that the applicator had gloss all over it, and there was product on the sides of the bottle. Im pretty sure this gloss was used and returned, and resold. Whenever I have purchased a lip gloss or a liquid lipstick, the applicator tube is white and clean, and product only gets on it after it has been used. It's unfortunate, because I really would've liked to see the product on, but as stated, I am pretty sure it has been used. I just want to confirm this so I can return it immediately. A used lip product is a serious health risk that I am certainly not willing to take chances with at all. I've attached some photos of the gloss I received, and photos of the Fenty gloss on the that shows how the tube should look when new.tube of applicator already had product on ittube of applicator already had product on itproduct around edges of bottleproduct around edges of bottlefenty_816657022513_main2_1.jpgScreen Shot 2018-11-16 at 11.55.41 PM.png 

RE: Used Fenty Lip Bomb

I’m not surprised that you received a used product from a store. I order most of my stuff online since I don’t have a store close to me and because of a disability I have mobility issues. In the last year or so I’ve received NUMEROUS used products, eyeshadow palette, false lashes, hair curling wand, a trio of perfumes, body wash, etc. After complaining every time, I still get nowhere with customer service and am only offered a refund or replacement. What I really want is for Sephora to stop reselling USED products! Make sure you check the seals on everything you buy and check for signs of prior use. I’m hoping that being more vocal about this with other customers and media that someone who has the ability to make a change will stop this unsanitary and unsafe practice immediately. There are some sick people out there and who knows what’s been done to a product that’s been in someone else’s home?

Re: Used Fenty Lip Bomb

Hi @SydXlien,

I'm so sorry for the condition of the lip gloss you purchased at one of our Sephora stores! I recommend contacting your local Sephora store directly for information regarding a return or exchange. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

Always,
Danee

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos4
  • tube of applicator already had product on it
  • product around edges of bottle
  • fenty_816657022513_main2_1.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 11.55.41 PM.png