Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Unable to redeem birthday gift

There is no option to add my birthday gift to my order when I click on cart. I went to each individual birthday gift within the Sephora app and there was also no option there to add to cart. Most gifts say “coming soon” or under the glow recipe (which is what I was trying to redeem) the option to add to basket was greyed out. Suggestions on how to get a birthday gift for those who have a December birthday. My local store was out of stock for all birthday gifts so I couldn’t redeem in store either.

Re: Unable to redeem birthday gift

I'm having the same issue where the "Add to basket" option is grey, could you please help?

Hi @Jeanie1111 It looks like your birthday month has passed. Please contact us via phone at 1-877-737-4672 or via our live chat prior to submitting your merchandise order of $25 or more so we can make sure your gift is included. Thanks! 

I'm having the same problem. I'm not able to add my Birthday Gift to my basket. It also seems like most of the Birthday Gifts are sold out. Seems Sephora would have replacement gifts for the items that are sold out. But right now I can't add any Birthday gift to my basket. Please help.

@DoraBelle20 I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble! I will send you a PM. 

I’m having the same issue, all the buttons are greyed out

Hi @sara2211 I'm sending you a PM.

@natashab09 I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I will send you a PM. 

Hi I am having the same issue 

There is no Laura mercier one..

It kind of sucks to have to wait till December and by then all the options are out of stock. 

Hi @katheee198,

You should be able to add the gift to your order from the Rewards Bazaar. Currently, the Glow Recipe, Laura Mercier, Mystery Gift, and 250 point options are available. If you need assistance adding the gift to your order, please call 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) or chat here > https://www.sephora.com/beauty/contact-us and a Beauty Advisor will be happy to help.

Best,

Laurie

I’m having the same issue too. 

Hi @LouLou2728 sorry to hear that! I'm sending you a PM!

Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing