Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

UPS says package delivered but it's not here

My last Sephora order should've been delivered today and according to my tracking it was delivered this morning at 11am. However, I checked all around my front porch, my mailbox and in the bushes and there was no package. I've never had issues with packages being stolen, so I'm not sure what happened? I'm going out of town tomorrow as well and now I'm really regretting even bothering with ordering online since I won't have the products I needed in time for my trip....some help from someone would be much appreciated. 

Re: UPS says package delivered but it's not here

Hi @Reemy85,

I'm sorry for this experience! I'll take a look further, and I'll send you a private message to help shortly.

Best regards,

Laurie

Anonymous Insider

Yes hello the same thing happened to me my first time ordering from sephora online it sais my package has been delivered but theres nothing im confused

Hi @Anonymous! I'm sorry to hear that! I am sending you a private message to help. 

Regards, 

Kevin

Hi @charisse I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive your order. Please send me a PM with your order number so I can assist you with this. 

Anonymous Insider

Hi @keelybt this same thing just happened to me. I’ve never had anything stolen from my home as well and our holiday packages from other companies were delivered without a problem. What do you recommend I do to get this resolved? I’ll be out of town until the 3rd of January... Thanks in advance! 

Best,

Celine

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm so sorry to hear this. I will send you a private message to provide further assistance.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

This just happened to me today 😞 My order said it was delivered but when I got home from work it wasn’t there. I checked with my upstairs neighbor and she never saw it either.

Hi @JujuOwls,

I'm sorry that you have not received your order! I'll send you a private message to help shortly.

Best regards,

Laurie

Anonymous Insider

Hi Penelope,

I am quite disappointed and confused on what is going on here. You reached out after my initial complaint asking if I would like my package resent or my money refunded. I asked to have my package resent, but never heard back or received the package. At this point I just want my money returned. This was my first time ordering from Sephora. I am beyond disappointed with how this all turned out. 

Please refund my money. Thank you.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
testing