Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Transferring Insider Points - scammed!

I have an account and my Father who bought me a Dyson Airwrap also created an account so that he could collect the 700 points from that purchase for me. I called back in November and was told that it would be no problem to move the points from his account to mine but that it would take some time. Fast forward to today when I checked my account only to see that the points were never transferred and when I logged into my father's account the points had expired. I called support and they told me they were unable to transfer points (even though months prior I was told it would be no problem!) and that they could not even restore the points that had expired. I never knew the points were still on that account and they did nothing for me. I am extremely dishearted by how I was treated don the call. I was nothing but nice to the agent and they said they could do nothing for me. 700 points I don't think is even a big deal for a large company like Sephora. If you cannot combine accounts that is fine but don't tell me it will be no problem and scam me out of hundreds of points by not telling me sooner and letting the points expire. 

Re: Transferring Insider Points - scammed!

Hi @Ladelong

Oh no! I'm sending you a PM.

Always,

Danee

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing