Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

They suspended my account !!!!

Hi everyone, please help me seek justice.

My last successful order was June 2020. My order went through and I received it just fine. Then 2 months after my order said unsuccessful authorization. Then many after that when I tried to place again I thought something was wrong with my card. I then contacted sephora and they said my account is suspended for a year for no damn reason. They said I could shop online again after a year. I have been patiently shopping in store and being a loyal customer.

And for what? It has been a year and a half and I can’t still order online. I called them and they said they can’t do anything about it. I can’t no longer shop online.

What the hell is this bs ? I have almost 15 thousands points that I can’t use now and I have been a recurring rouge since 2015 but I can’t use my benefits?.  I even have a sephora card. Is this how you treat loyal and big spender customers? This is just outrageous. 

Re: They suspended my account !!!!

Exact same thing happened to me and keeps happening. Idk I’m taking my business elsewhere they don’t care about their customers.

Re: They suspended my account !!!!

@SummerLullaby I will take a look and send you a PM. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing