Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

The Sephora Deals

Just a disclaimer I am not demanding anything, only wondering are the deals? also want to say I am not angry or want to come off as rude and greedy because I love Sephora and all of there products.

Something I have noticed from shopping at Sephora over the years is that it never has good deals. occasionally you can find a couple of good items in the sale section or maybe a 20% off deal for ONLY rouge members, but other than that there are not really any good deals. I don't understand how a company so large, that makes a huge profit can not have a couple of better deals. it may seem selfish or greedy of me to question why Sephora doesn't offer good deals, but I still do. 

another thing regarding deals is the benefits fo rouge members. it's ridiculous that by spending a 1000 dollars a year you get a trial size birthday gift, free shipping(i do really appreciate free shipping though) and some really small trial size products that you redeem your points for. I do know about them being able to redeem your points for 50 dollar or 100 dollars gift cards, but they are never advertised and almost hidden from the world. my grandmother has over 7000 points and he's never been informed on this perk and how to do it. I do not like to compare but the cos bar ahs a points system that gives money back to you once you have racked up enough points which I think is a much better idea than .10 or .25 oz trial size products. 

Re: The Sephora Deals

Hi @skincarelover83,

I will send you a PM to further assist you. 

Best,

Rebecca

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing