Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Stolen Package =(

Hi, 

This is my first time posting here. Sadly, my order was said to have arrived Aug 9th. When packages are delivered to my apartment complex they are stored in a locked room only accessible to tenants.... I hope it's not the case, but my package wasn't there when I checked and the only explanation could either be that someone accidentally took it or that it was stolen. I've never had a package stolen before... does Sephora have any insurance for stolen packages? Please let me know if there's anything that can be done. Thank you.

Monica

Re: Stolen Package =(

Hi Monica973,

I'm so sorry to hear you haven't received your package! In reviewing your account, it appears that you may have recently spoken with one of our representatives who was able to resolve the issue. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send me a private message.

Always,

Danee

@Anonymous Sorry to hear about your package 😕 do you happen to know what shipping service was used? I've read a lot of bad experiences on here about Lasership saying a package was delivered and wasn't and just a whole bunch of shady nonsense. 

-

Sephora1.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Thanks so much!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1