Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Standard 3 Day Shipping

While I understand that processing time needs to be factored into the total delivery time for our orders, why don't you just call Standard shipping "4 Day Shipping" (whether Free for orders over $50 or at $5.95 for all other orders), since 4 business days minimum seems to be the actual standard?

I placed my purchase on the last night of the VIB Rouge sale (August 27), so I understand it doesn't actually get processed until the following day.  But once an order is processed, I don't understand why it still takes so long to receive an order since USPS delivers on Saturdays.  There are also the conflicting Estimated Delivery Dates.  My Order Detail reflected "Mon 9/2" (uh, nope), while my Tracking reflects "September 4"--neither of which were 3 Days...

P.S.  Your Shipping & Handling Information pop-up when the "?" icon is clicked under Order Summary seems to have a typo...it reflects that "Orders must be placed by 11:59pm PT to start processing on the same day."...wouldn't those orders actually be processed the next day?  Maybe it was meant to reflect 3:00pm PT instead?

Re: Standard 3 Day Shipping

Hi @freetheghost,

Thank you for sharing feedback with us in regards to standard shipping. I will share your feedback with our shipping teams for further review and improvements. You are correct that orders placed with standard shipping begin processing the next business day and should arrive within 4 total business days. I will take a look at your order in more detail and I will send you a private message shortly. Thank you!

Warm regards,

Laurie 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing