cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Sephora US Affiliate Program

Hi,

I signed up on the Rakuten website and it got approved. How can I join Sephora US  affiliate? Can't find any sephora US info on the Rakuten site. 

Re: Sephora US Affiliate Program

I am interested in this question as well. I have been approved with Rakuten and can only find Sephora affiliate program in AU and BR. How do I become an affiliate in the US.  Thank you, 

Hi @emartineau,

For further assistance, please contact Rakuten directly via email at uspubsupport@rakuten.com or phone at +1 888.880.8430 or +1 646.943.8200. Thank you!

Always,

Danee

Anonymous Insider

Hi ,

I am curious about the same thing. The Rakuten Linkshare Sephora program is only for UK and BR I believe. Is there a US program?

Thanks!

Hi @Anonymous For further assistance, please contact Rakuten directly via email at uspubsupport@rakuten.com or phone at +1 888.880.8430 or +1 646.943.8200. Thank you!

Hi @chelit,

I'll be sending you a PM shortly with more information. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

Anonymous Insider

Hi Racquel,

I am curious about the same thing. The Rakuten Linkshare Sephora program is only for UK and BR I believe. Is there a US program?

Thanks!

Hi @Anonymous,

After filling out the form on our Affiliates Program page, can you please clarify if you've been approved? If yes, please send me a private message for further assistance. Thanks!

Always,

Danee

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing