Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Sephora Gift Card

I got a $100 Sephora gift card as a gift from someone. I tried to use it online, and when I was about to pay I got a message saying my card has $0.00. I am extremely upset because I’m wondering where my $100 is. I even went to the store the person originally bought the gift card from and asked them what was wrong but they did were very unhelpful since they say they already activated it.

Re: Sephora Gift Card

Hi @NZahiraHuss,

I'm sorry to hear this! I'll send you a message for more information.

Best,

Laurie

Anonymous Insider

Re: Sephora Gift Card

i have a card that was purchased in store on Dec 15 and given to me as a gift (wrapped) on Dec 19.  i tried to use it a couple days ago and it said zero balance.  I took it back to the grocery store and they called me last night to say it was used IN STORE at Sephora in another town on Dec 22.  How does that even happen when the gift was wrapped and in my possession and not opened until Dec 25.  i tried to get further assistance and all they can say is that i need to contact the store it was used in, which is closed due to the pandemic.  I asked to file a fraud report and have them look into it, and was told they cant do anything about it.  

Terrible service and assistance.  i will NEVER buy anything else from here if this is how they treat their customers.  Has anyone had similar experiences and what did you do?

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing