Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Sephora Friends & Family FAQ

• The Friends and Family discount is a benefit only for Sephora employees to extend to their personal networks and runs from 10/20-11/2.

• A limited number of Friends & Family discount cards are distributed to Sephora employees who then given them to their friends & family members for shopping online or in-store.

• The Friends & Family email is sent to Sephora employees only, who then forward it on to their friends & family members. The only way to get this email is to ask a friend or family member who works at Sephora to forward it to you.

• To get the discount in-store, physical card holders need to present one of these cards with a photo id.

• The Friends and Family online promotion codes are one-time use only and not able to be shared. If you know someone who works for Sephora, ask them!

• Don’t have Sephora-employed family or friend? We have tons of amazing offers coming up just for loyal fans that we think you’re going to love, so make sure to sign up for our Beauty Insider program, check our Facebook for Fan Friday exclusives, open our e-mails, and follow us on Twitter to take advantage of them all.

• Want one right now? Play Beauty Roulette and win 10% off, free shipping, or deluxe samples!> http://bit.ly/qQoegW

• Please keep in mind, our Beauty Insider and VIB offers are separate from Friends and Family and will be promoted by email so be on the lookout!

• Canadian Residents: Because we cannot accommodate discounts for international orders, the Friends and Family discount is only available to Canadian clients in-store with the card given to them by a Sephora-employed friend or family member.

• Sephora offers Canadian deals year round, so make sure to check our Canadian offers page for exclusives!> http://bit.ly/nUpEzY

XO,
Olivia
Anonymous Insider

Re: Sephora Friends & Family FAQ

Hello Olivia,

Ive been a Sephora fan and friend forever:)))

I am getting ready to do some more shopping...would you be so kind to extend the benefot of Sephora Friends and Family event over to me via email?...

Eternally grateful, Anastasia

Anonymous Insider

Olivia - LOVE shopping at Sephora!  Could you send me the code for Friends and Family?

I was looking to place a Sephora order today. Could you send me the code please? Thank you! xoxo

I would like the code also, please.

Hi Olivia, would you be so kind to send me a Friends and family discount card? Thanks so much!!

Can u send me the code thankz 😉

Anonymous Insider

please send me the friends for family sale code

Can you please send me the Friends and Family email?

Anonymous Insider

Sorry the confusion ladies. As mentioned, the only way to get the Friends & Family email is to ask a friend or family member who works at Sephora to forward it to you.

You can also check out the Sephora Facebook wall as fans are always posting information about special promos. Smiley Wink

Be on the lookout for upcoming Beauty Insider and VIB offers that will be emailed to you. Hope that helps!

XO,
Olivia

can you pleas esend me a discount for the friends and family sale

Anonymous Insider

Please send me a discount code.

Olivia can u send me the email for Friends and Family,,,, thanks

Anonymous Insider

Can I please get a f&f sent to me, Thank you.

Hi Ladies. The Friends and Family discount is a benefit for Sephora employees to extend to their personal networks. If you know someone who works for Sephora, ask them! There will be some great offers coming up so keep an eye on your e-mail. 😉

hi  olivia can i have the f&f code sent to me please

Hi Olivia,

Can you send me the F&F code please? Planning to buy a few hundred $$ worth of make up supplies. Thanks a million beforehand!

Thanks again.

Olivia,

Would you email me the code? 

Thank you!!

Hi Olivia,

Could I also please get the friends and family discount online code?

I can't wait to shop!

Thanks,

Denise

Anonymous Insider

Hi!

I have been buying from Sephora FOREVER!  I would love to get one of these promotional coupons!  

Thanks so much-

Conversation Stats
  • 26 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 24 Contributors
testing