Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Sephora Credit Scam

Spoiler

Do not for anything sign up for a credit card to use it for a big 25% off purchase. First they will not let you use your temporary card to make a purchase until the actual card comes in. NOTHING Sephora support or credit card support can do. ALSO if you somehow get thru don’t plan on spending more than $500 on your temporary card because that will be limited also. ALL of this should be disclosed to you before signing your name to a new line of credit. False advertising in the cart saying you can save $$$ now if you sign up for a card. Now I will have to make my purchase without the discount not using their store card so I can have it in time. Total BS. 

Tags:

Re: Sephora Credit Scam

That happened to me ! I was trying to get the 25 %  off for my mm so she could buy Christmas presents. The app wouldn’t work, I even called into customer service 3 times and they wanted me to wait 24-48 hours while everything my mom ordered is being sold out. I’m canceling my Sephora visa, and will make a conscious effort not to shop at Sephora anymore. 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing