Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Sephora App Crashes EVERY TIME

Every single time I️ go into the sephora app and click a product or any other link, my app crashes. My software on my new phone is up to date, as well as the sephora app. I️ even checked the date it was last updated, today. Why am I️ still having this problem? Y’all obviously need to address it because it is YOUR APP with the problem.  PLEASE FIX THE CRASHING. 

RE: Sephora App Crashes EVERY TIME

That is true

Re: Sephora App Crashes EVERY TIME

Mayranda wrote:

Every single time I️ go into the sephora app and click a product or any other link, my app crashes. My software on my new phone is up to date, as well as the sephora app. I️ even checked the date it was last updated, today. Why am I️ still having this problem? Y’all obviously need to address it because it is YOUR APP with the problem.  PLEASE FIX THE CRASHING. 

Mine does the same thing and it's so annoying!!! I've been on hold forever and they're no help!! I would like to give their company money and I cannot when their app is completly garbage!!!!!!!!!

same thing happened to me twice now. my order disappeared...

same thing happened to me twice now. my order disappeared from my cart. then when I placed an order I was charged twice. at least they have a great return policy so now I have to wait to receive both orders and return 1. this knocks me out of buying more products this weekend for the 2nd Rouge sale
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing