Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Samples missing on every order in Canada

Is anyone else having troubles receiving the samples that they chose at checkout, or any samples at all? Either they are running out of samples and can not add them to the orders, or there is a lot of problems with packaging up the orders. 

All of my recent orders are missing all of the samples I chose, and some orders have a random sample put into the box in place of the chosen samples.

If there is a continuous shortage of samples in Canada, then the option to choose products that we would like to sample and possibly purchase should be removed.

I recently had an order missing an entire product that I bought in the package, thankfully Sephora helped me out quickly, but it makes me think that this is a problem in the packaging warehouse, and nothing to do with the shortage of samples. 

Re: Samples missing on every order in Canada

Me too 😞 ordered a couple days ago and was super excited to get the 2 free samples I wanted (the kayali tester and 1 other one) and I got nothing other than the stuff I ordered. This is the whole reason I ordered online otherwise I would have just went in store

@paypayt I'm sorry to hear that! I will send you a PM. 

I’ve had this happen a lot. I often get perfume samples substituted for products I was excited about trying - and I have a scent sensitivity 🤦🏻‍♀️ I thought it was just me forgetting to select a sample properly!

Hi @Laurenjeanc,

I'm sorry for any disappointment caused and appreciate you sharing this with us! Samples can be substituted however they shouldn't be missing entirely. I'll send you a message shortly.

Best regards,

Laurie

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing