cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

SEPHORiA: Virtual House of Beauty 2022 FAQs

SEPHORiA 2022SEPHORiA 2022

SEPHORiA is back and coming to you virtually with a day full of surprises!

• When: Sunday, September 18th | 10am – 2pm PT
  • Where: Virtual event
  • Who: Open to all, registration required
  • What: Join Sephora for a free, one-of-a kind virtual beauty event where you’ll:
    • Have access to an exciting virtual 3D environment with an entire virtual house and 7 unique rooms to explore, including:
      • The Foyer: The Foyer will greet guests, offer helpful & interactive event resources, house Beauty Insider information and registration, and prize redemption earned from gamification point accrual.
      • Home Theater: The Home Theater continues to offer Masterclass content, highlighting a diverse, cross-category assortment of Exclusive brands to Sephora
      • La Sala:  Newly added for 2022, guests can gather in La Sala (the family room) for content conducted in Spanish with English subtitles.
      • Kitchen: Newly added for 2022, the Kitchen will serve as a destination to see what’s cooking for holiday.
      • The Spa: From hair to skincare, wellness, and fragrance, the provided activities housed in a cool and calm self-care space will allow guests to reflect on and treat themselves.
      • Sun Room: From ingredients within products to philanthropic and environmental impact, check out the newest innovations (and beautiful looks) to come out of the clean & sustainable beauty space.
      • Backyard: This space will once again open ~1 hour into the event, building excitement and retention.
    • Discover exclusive content and interact with some of our most loved brands and surprise beauty icons
    • Explore Sephora’s values and inclusive approach to beauty
    • Play virtual games with chances to earn Beauty Insider points*, take selfies in virtual photo booths, interact with brands and more!
    • Gain access to Sephora’s first-ever FREE NFT – a digital collectible that offers perks

* Event is valid for US and CAN residents. Space is limited; first come, first served. Must be 16+ to register. Eligibility rules apply for Beauty Insider point earn, which is available for US residents only; for full details, please review Official Beauty Insider Point Earn Terms & Conditions, available during event. Sephora does not guarantee that everyone attending an event will receive the giveaways or gifts offered. If attending via a mobile device, data charges may apply.

What is SEPHORiA: virtual House of Beauty?

SEPHORiA is Sephora's biggest beauty event of the year. Previously held in 2018 + 2019 as a live ticketed event, and in 2021 as a free virtual experience, SEPHORiA is a place to meet your beauty icons, learn about the newest products, enjoy incredible swag, and more.

In 2022, we are once again opening the doors to our virtual house, and welcome all to experience an immersive, 3D, gaming-like beauty environment—back with more content and games, first looks and exclusive brand content, plus other surprises!

When and where is the event taking place?

Sunday, 9/18

10am-2pm PT

This event will be taking place VIRTUALLY – meaning you can access it from your own home! We look forward to being able to see you in person sometime soon.

How do I access the event?

Registration goes live on 8/10. We will be sharing registration details on www.sephoria2022.com as well as across Sephora email, and social channels.

Once registered, a link will be shared via email closer to the event day that will lead you to the event. You will not need to download any programs or apps to do so.

Where can I find general event information?

Please visit the following websites for registration and event information.

The US registration page is: www.sephoria2022.com

The Canada registration page is: www.sephoria2022.com/ca

What devices can be used to access the event?

Desktop computer is recommended for optimal user experience. Smart phones and tablets can also be used.

What is the ticket price? Are there ticket tiers similar to previous SEPHORiA in-person events?

The event is free to attend!

Registration is required to receive access to the event.

There are no ticket tiers however, there is an optional add-on to purchase an event Experience Kit, available while supplies last. Details on the Experience Kit can be found on the event registration site, www.sephoria2022.com.

Is this event accessible internationally?

This is a U.S. focused event, however clients who register and live in Canada, Italy, France, and Spain, will have the opportunity to register for access.

The US registration page is: www.sephoria2022.com

The Canada registration page is: www.sephoria2022.com/ca

Italy, France, and Spain registration pages will be shared to clients in these regions soon!

Are there any perks for Rouge members?

For clients residing in the U.S., there will be a 24-hour early access for Rouge members on 8/9, to register & also to redeem the Experience Kit for 2k BI points via Beauty Insider Rewards Bazaar, while supplies last.

All SEPHORiA content and experiences will be available to new and existing clients and all Beauty Insiders.

What will Sephora do with the personal information I’ve shared?

All client information collected will adhere to Sephora’s Privacy Policy

https://www.sephora.com/beauty/privacy-policy

Are there any programs or software I’ll need on my device to ensure my event experience runs smoothly?

No! The event will run off your internet browser of choice. Attendees can also join via their mobile device; however, desktop is preferred for optimal experience.

Is there an official hashtag for the event?

We encourage you to tag and share using #SEPHORiA

Will there be any shareable virtual photo moments?

Yes – we can’t wait for you to explore!

What brands and talent can I expect to see at SEPHORiA: Virtual House of Beauty?

35+ brands are participating in SEPHORiA: Virtual House of Beauty, as well as our Beauty Directors and members of the 2022 Sephora Squad.

Participating brand list is available on www.sephoria2022.com

What exactly is taking place during this virtual event?

Join Sephora for a free, one-of-a kind virtual beauty event where you’ll:

• Have access to an exciting virtual 3D environment with an entire virtual house to explore
  • Discover exclusive content and interact with some of our most loved brands and surprise beauty icon pop-ins
  • Explore Sephora’s values and inclusive approach to beauty
  • Play virtual games with chances to earn Beauty Insider points take selfies in virtual photo booths, have access to Sephora’s first FREE NFT, and more!

Will tutorials be available to help navigate through the virtual event?

Yes, there will be helpful pop-ups and videos in the virtual environment explaining how various functions work. Be sure to watch the “how to” video prior to the event day!

Will there be live assistance available?

Yes, a chatbot feature will be present throughout the event for any questions you might have.

Will the event be ADA compliant?

There are numerous ADA compliancy considerations in place, including closed captioning in multiple languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian), and a 2D version of the virtual experience for US clients, that holds access to all of the same content + experiences.

Can I be excluded from the event?

We want to give everyone the best event experience, so we reserve the right to remove access to any attendee if they represent a danger to themselves or others, are not following event rules, or are behaving in a way that we reasonably believe to be offensive or inappropriate.

I am interested in the SEPHORiA NFT! What is this and how can I participate? 

An NFT is a digital collectible that allows holders to prove ownership of digital items such as art, music, in-game items and more. It can also serve as a virtual ticket stub showing that you attended an event, like SEPHORiA!

We are excited to debut our first-ever (and free!) NFT as a ‘Proof of Attendance’ token on Sept. 18, which also will include exclusive access to benefits and perks!

The FREE NFT will be redeemable only by those who join SEPHORiA on Sept 18th between 10am-2pm PT, exclusively within the event environment. There will be instructions on how to claim your NFT and participate in this exciting, inaugural moment for Sephora once you log-in to the experience!

What is the difference between the 2 experience kits?

The difference in the 2 kit types is that they each contain different types & brands of products.

What is in the experience kits?

Each kit is valued at ~$195+ in product and includes the same Sephoria swag.

The “Beauty Besties” experience kit contains: full size products from brands such as: Fenty Beauty by Rihanna, Too Faced, Nars, and Rose Inc. Travel size products from brands such as: Briogeo and Milk MAKEUP. Plus, samples from Tatcha, Cay Skin and Tata Harper.

The “Shelfie Standouts” experience kit contains full sized products from brands such as: Charlotte Tilbury, Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez, Danessa Myricks Beauty and Farmacy. Travel size products from brands such as: First Aid Beauty and Replica. Plus, samples from Fable & Mane, Ellis Brooklyn and Sephora Collection.

Can I purchase more than 1 kit?

The kits have a limited quantity and are available while supplies last, therefore only 1 kit per client can be purchased.

The kits are sold out, when will they be available again to purchase?

The kits are available while supplies last and will not be available for purchase once sold out.

I purchased a kit, but have not received it yet – when will it arrived?

You can expect to receive your kit 4-6 weeks after you purchase it. If it has been 4-6 weeks and still not received it, please email: sephoria2022@eventique.com for assistance.

I purchased a kit, but do not want it anymore, can I return it?

No, the kits are final sale and can not be exchanged or refunded.

Are there mail restrictions for the experience kits?

The kits are available to U.S. clients only & can not be mailed to PO Boxes.

My kit is damaged, can it be replaced?

We are so sorry to hear that, please contact: sephoria2022@eventique.com for assistance.

Re: SEPHORiA: Virtual House of Beauty 2022 FAQs

Has anyone received a tracking number for their experience kit? Sephoria customer service has been very cryptic about this. I read in the Sephora community forums that a user received their experience kit, but no tracking information was given. I even have informed delivery for all mail carriers (USPS, UPS, and FedEx) and no email notifications from any. I have email them, and they’ve said that all experience kits has been shipped, but no tracking information was given? 

or have anyone received their kit yet? 

thanks! 

I received tracking for mine and it should be here tomorrow or Saturday 🤍

Hi @Mikeaccino

I'm so sorry about that! I do not believe tracking will be provided. However, you should receive your Experience Kit within 4-6 weeks of purchasing; please expect to receive it within the next 2 weeks. If you do not receive it within this timeframe, please email sephoria2022@eventique.com directly so they can further assist you. Thank you for your patience!

Regards,

Danee

This may be a silly question but I just found out the other day that I'll be doing some business travel and will quite literally be in the sky while this is live. For those who have experience in the past, is there a way I can watch this from the plane or re-watch it after it's completed when I've checked into my hotel room? 🙂

Hi @QueenMarceline,

Select content from the event will be available to registered event attendees following the event! In regards to attending SEPHORiA while on an airplane, as long as the wifi connection is strong, I don't think there should be any issues! 

Regards,

Danee

@DaneeBT Thank you so much for all your help and the speedy response. ❤️ I'll try to make it on the plane, it'll make the time fly by. Haha!

I’m so excited for my first ever Sephoria!  I wasn’t able to get one of the boxes — oh, Canada — but i have been shopping way too much lately.  I’ll be peaking into what others received and purchasing what speaks to me — just to reduce clutter

Looking forward to this year's SEPHOriA @SephoraBIC . I picked up my box today (I never did see where I could have picked it up for points and I am Rouge but that's cool). I like that you're offering a 2D version as I got motion sick last year trying to navigate everything after about 30 minutes of looking around.

@niki172 @The boxes were in the rewards bazaar to purchase with points for Rouge members on Tuesday only. 

@SportyGirly125 right I saw that but I didn't see them - I may have looked too early though but I thought I looked around noon (Tuesday was extra nuts for me). Not a big deal though 🙂.

@niki172 I did screenshots of what was in each kit that was listed in the Rewards Bazaar and posted it in Kim888 Sephoria thread if you wanted to know what’s inside or what it looks like. 

Ooohhh thanks @SportyGirly125 !

No Post Office Boxes, even though that is how you ship? I pay good money for my P O Box each year and that is the only place I can get my mail if you are sending by USPS. That's not fair.

This will be my first Sephora event. So excited!! 

Yay!!! Can’t wait!!

I’ve mistakenly purchased both kits because a Sephora customer service employee said I could. I saw others mention that they were able to purchase both kits too. So this early morning, I called Sephora customer service, whether or not I could purchase both experience kits. The lady said I could, but I’d have to purchase it with a different email. So I purchase the other kit, to give it away to a friend. 

I was skeptical a bit, and called again this afternoon. Apparently, it’s limited to one kit per client, as she stated. Is there a way to receive a refund? Since I purchase both kits, and I’m only allowed one? It does say final sale, but if I purchase both kits, will they give me both? Or would I be refunded? Any tips or advice is helpful!

Hi @Mikeaccino

I will send you a private message to further assist!

Regards,
Danee

@Mikeaccino @I would contact the customer service email above for help. 

@SephoraBIC - I signed up this afternoon.  When selecting a kit, it did not give me the option to pay with my points.  Do I have to purchase a kit for this event or can I attend without one?

@Titian06 @The Kits we’re available to purchase yesterday for Rouge members in the Rewards Bazaar with points. 

Also, if you don’t buy the Kits the top link is just to register for free. 

Hi @Titian06,

It looks like the Experience Kits were only available in exchange for points yesterday while supplies lasted. You don't need to purchase an Experience Kit to attend SEPHORiA 🙂 

Best regards,

Laurie

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • SEPHORiA 2022
  • I immediately had to make some ice!
  • The box is so cute!
  • Mmmm. I want to eat the cookie.
  • 016F4ABF-9F56-4758-B962-7596D002A453.jpeg
testing