Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Rouge Status Issue

I made sure I spent enough to keep my Rouge status (my order even said "this order qualifies for you to keep your status in 2018"), but now I'm only VIB, but I still have all of my points. Anyone else?

RE: Rouge Status Issue

Hey @SpicyBlossom, from what I see, you are Rouge. The icon under your username says Rouge.

Re: RE: Rouge Status Issue

Hi,

Oh, you are right. I see it too. I also see it under my name in the upper right-hand corner of the page next to the main site logo.  

However, when I click on the Sephora home page, it reverts back to "VIB". This is very confusing. I don't know which one is true in the system, but I know I spent enough to be Rouge.

Thank you.

Hi @SpicyBlossom

Sorry about this confusion! I can see that you spoke with a Beauty Advisor by phone and they are working to have this resolved for you. 

Thank you for your patience!

Bisous, 

Sian

Hello,

Yes, I did, thank you!

I'm wondering if you can answer this for me: If I go to a Sephora store today and return an item I purchased about a month ago and buy a new more expensive item today, will these transactions have any affect on my account and whether I get approved to have my Beauty Insider status corrected or not?

Thank you,

Sabrina H.

SianBT wrote:

Hi @SpicyBlossom

Sorry about this confusion! I can see that you spoke with a Beauty Advisor by phone and they are working to have this resolved for you. 

Bisous, 

Sian

SianBT wrote:

Hi @SpicyBlossom

Bisous, 

Sian

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing