Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Rewards Problems?

So, I have been saving up my Rewards points for some of the bigger items. I saw there would be 750pt Youth to the People set. Sweater, samples, and all. I was super excited and even set a reminder on my phone. So when I was able to add it to my bag and check out before it was sold out, I was beyond excited! The bazaar showed it still in stock for a few minutes after I checked out, so I was certain that I got it in time. Got a confirmation email and everything. Fast forward to a few days later (a day or so after I was expecting the shipping email) and I got an email saying that it was cancelled because it was out of stock? I understand that these rewards are limited in stock, but if there weren't enough of them, then why let me order it? Or why wait 3 days to let me know it is out of stock? I love Sephora, and have gotten other 500/750pt rewards no problem. This just makes me incredibly frustrated as I was so excited for the reward. I'm also now wary of using my saved up points for bigger rewards as it feels like there is no way to know if you will ever end up getting them. Has anyone else experienced this lately? And any tips on how to avoid this in the future?
Tags:

Re: Rewards Problems?

Hi @Kejaeck,

I'm sorry to hear that your reward was cancelled! I know this can be disappointing and I'll share this feedback with our fulfillment teams so that improvements can be made. I'll take a further look at your order and will send you a private message to help shortly.

Best regards,

Laurie

RE: Re: Rewards Problems?

Thank you!! 🙂
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing