Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Return policy huge disappointment

I just got off the phone with Sephora customer service and I'm so disappointed to be told that I passed my mail return order of 60 days by a few days and that the distribution center does not send the item back. So now, I paid for a product that I don't have and Sephora hides behind their policies. I find it highly despicable and it has instantly made me not want to be a Sephora customer after 15+ years of loyalty. I'm planning to return immediately the items I just received from an online order and simply discontinue patronizing Sephora. It's about time I explore the numerous competitors on the market, this is the last straw of all the cuts of benefits I used to enjoy at Sephora.

Re: Return policy huge disappointment

Gurrrl, Sephora is going down hill man, competition is fierce and their policy just gets more restricting, they refuse to send me my missing product or refund and just told me to suck it up, all without providing any proof that they sent it, or any proof that I've been abusing the system or something. I have over 20k in points, I guess they'll just be left with the beauty gurus who can't live without Sephora going forward. 

Re: Return policy huge disappointment

HI @Mystikness,

I'm sorry about this! I'll send you a message shortly.

Warm regards,

Laurie

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing