Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Return ban zero warning

I have been a Sephora VIB ROUGE for over 6 years!!!! I sprend thousands and just recently spent over $1200 in one transaction. I went to return ONE unused product with a receipt and was told I’m not allowed returns..livid and shocked is an understatement.

Was told to call TRE and it was a waste of time. This is how Sephora treats their most valued clients that spend thousands?!!! 
on the website there is no mention of any kind of denial of returns or anything, it seems completely illegal to refuse a return with no warning and no justification. If Sephora has changed to a no return policy then they should just make that clear this is completely unacceptable they are completely losing all of my business going forward this is not OK. Looking to get lawyers involved 

Re: Return ban zero warning

@mymakeupfavs purchase at Nordstrom's they have similar products and have a very flexible return policy.  I am a rouge member and have found the return policy terrible.  Especially for top tier customers.  I cant understand how stiff and automated they have become.  

WoW !! They need to fix this ASAP!!

Hi @mymakeupfavs,

I'm sorry to hear you were unable to return the item at your local Sephora store! I will send you a private message shortly.

Always,
Danee

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing