cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Return an opened perfume

Hello,

I just bought a big bottle of bvlgari perfume.  I totally fell in love with the scent when I was testing it out in store so I decided to buy it.  But after a day of wearing it, oh my god, I felt horribly dizzy and having headaches from the smell.  I had to wash it off when I get home.  I just can't stand this smell, I happened to threw away the box, but I still have the receipt, is there a way for me to exchange it for a another scent because this scent just doesn't work for me.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Return an opened perfume

Yes! You can return items for up to 60 days at Sephora! Check out the entire sephora return policy and common questions first but you can return stuff without the box, even without the receipt as long as they have your name in their system

https://www.momdeals.com/beauty/sephora-return-policy-5621

Must mention from 1-30 days you will get a full refund from 30-60 days you will get store credit. 

Hope that helps! 

Hi Nhumong321 How disappointing 😞 You should have no problem returning it.  For a refund, you will need to bring the receipt otherwise the store will issue a store credit.

Absolutely! Sephora has a great return policy. You can exchange it or just return it. I know the girls at the Sephora I go to always say if it doesn't work, bring it back! You should be happy with the purchase you made.

Can I return a perfume that I have used half of? 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing