cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Regarding returns

Hi,

I have realized that two of my products, one that I received at the beginning of April and another from my last order both contain coconut oil derivatives, which I am allergic to and didn't realize were in the ingredients. I haven't used either of them, they're still in their packaging. I don't have the physical receipt but I have purchased both with this Sephora Insider account and can print the invoices from here. Would I be able to process these returns, especially if postage takes longer than expected?

Also, would I place these items in one box with separate printed invoices under one shipping label or have them as two separate ones? 

I have never returned nor exchanged a product with Sephora over the course of around 9/10 years, so I'm not sure of the process and want to avoid getting blacklisted or any other problems. 

Thank you so much 🙂 

Re: Regarding returns

Hi @Maddieso,

Sorry to hear the items you purchased aren't working out for you! If they were purchased online, you are welcome to return them back to us via mail within our return policy timeframe. The items can be shipped back together in the same package; please just included both of the Order Invoices inside of the returned package. (You can locate the orders directly on your online account and print each one out!) For more information regarding our return policy, please visit https://www.sephora.com/returns-exchanges

Regards,

Danee

Hi, 

Thank you for your response! Is there any way to ensure my package doesn't get lost in the mail during this time period or ways to avoid getting blacklisted? 

Thank you 🙂 

@Maddieso The package should not get lost while in transit. If you need further assistance, please send me a PM.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing