Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Problematic order

Hello, this is my first here and I have a question, I hope you can help me. Last friday I made a purchase here online and I have no news since then, i chose the standard shipping that was gonna last 3 days. The problem is not only that my purchase has no news but I need it by today, tomorrow I’ll be returning back to my country and I want my purchase. I need it to be as soon as possible. I send an email to customer service and they haven’t replied yet. What can I do? 

Re: Problematic order

Hi @Victoriag97,

I can see that you have now spoken with a customer service representative and was assisted with your order. Please PM me if I can help you with anything else.

All my best,

Megan

I placed an order on November 3 as well and just got notification this morning that it is finally shipping.  This is probably the longest I have ever waited for an order to hit the shipping stage.  They say it will get delivered tomorrow - so fingers crossed.  And hopefully you will get notification today as well.  My November 5th order - still says In Progress...

Anonymous Insider

So lucky yours is finally shipping! This is also the longest I've ever had to wait for an order from Sephora. Mine is still pending. 

Anonymous Insider

Hi! I have the same problem with my order. I noticed you ordered on November 3, I also ordered on the same day but my order also hasn't moved yet. It's still listed as pending. What's going on? 

The 3-day shipping time begins after the order has processed and it's in transit.

I would call customer service and see if they can still cancel your order.  Even if it ships today, it will not arrive the same day.

RE: Re: Problematic order

Re: RE: Re: Problematic order

Again, since your order has not processed yet, the 3-day shipping timeframe has not started.

There's currently a disclaimer stating that there may be a 3-4 day processing delay due to the high volume of orders.  Since today is Thursday, it is the 4th business day after you placed your order.  It should ship sometime today, and arrive within 3 business days from now (by next Tuesday).shipping.png

If this is going to be a problem, call customer service ASAP and see if they can cancel your order.

And just FYI, I don't work for Sephora.  Just trying to help you understand what might be going on here. 😉

Re: RE: Re: Problematic order

Thank you very much, I’ll try to call sephora to cancel my order. Do you know, if I buy something  today with the priority shipping, would it be sent today?

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos2
  • shipping.png
testing