Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Points to Renew Status

Hello! I saw that I'll be losing my status in 2 days. There used to be a spot where it showed how much you need to spend to retain your status, but I can't find it.

Also, is there no extension for our membership status due to the pandemic? I've seen other companies automatically do this for their members until end of 2021 or to 2022.

Re: Points to Renew Status

Hi @Cholz9,

@Kim888 is correct! I will also take a look at your account then send you a PM with more information.

Always,
Danee

@DaneeBT It looks like I can only view that information on the desktop. I cannot find it in the app.

@Cholz9 You can also see this on the mobile app! Once you've logged into your account on the app, tap on your name at the bottom, then select "Beauty Insider" (it will also show your status and points) in the top left corner. You will then see your year-to-date spend, Beauty Bank total, etc!

@Cholz9  if you go into the reward bazaar you should see a banner either at the top on a desktop or the bottom on the app that tells you how much more you need to spend. As a reminder, points have nothing to do with status - it’s dollars spent. They have not offered extensions for the pandemic

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing