Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Pending shipping

Hello on Thursday 9/8 I placed an order and received an email stating they got my order and would let me know about shipping. Sephora normally ships the next day. Well it's Monday morning and my order is still pending. I know it should have been processed Friday and now I am worried. I made sure nothing was out of stock before ordering. And if I'd known there'd be a delay I would have went into the store. Can someone please help me. 

*** update So my second order that I placed yesterday on a Sunday has shipped as of today Monday 911, I'm confused about my order for Thursday I placed because it's still pending! Is there something I need to know.

Re: Pending shipping

Hi @LunnaFox. I am sorry for the delayed reply. I will look into this for you and send you a private message. 

I'm having the same problem, ordered on the same day as you and no follow up. Ordered something else the next day and it's on its way. Very frustrating. 

Hi @lilmutant. Sorry for the delay! I'll send you a message with more information. 

Any update on your order? I've received no response. I'm hoping everything comes in one package . And maybe that's why the shipping is not showing in the Thursday order. I'm hoping anyway...

lilmutant wrote:

I'm having the same problem, ordered on the same day as you and no follow up. Ordered something else the next day and it's on its way. Very frustrating. 

Yes, me too, and same day I placed it! And my order still pending.......what happened of the warehouse?

Hi @kamebabe. Sorry for the delay! I see you have been assisted with this by phone. 

RE: Re: Pending shipping

I also placed an order that day, it said it was shipped that day as well but there's no data or estimated delivery day... here's to hoping it gets resolved soon!
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing