cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Pending Order

Hi there!

I placed an order for two in stock items, plus a Tarte birthday gift, back on 12/29. Sephora still says it's "in progress" and tracking is "pending". The funds have already been deducted from my account. I was just wondering if things were backlogged due to the holidays.

The order is #8464013934, if that helps at all!

Sorry for the trouble!

- Kelsey

Re: Pending Order

Hi there. @aberrationofsel + @Anonymous. Orders placed 12/29 - 1/1 may be experiencing delays as we do not process orders on weekends or holidays. If you haven't received a shipping notification by Monday, send me a private message.

xo, jamila

@JamilaBT

Thanks for following up! My order arrived on Friday without any samples. The one I placed yesterday won't have the ones I selected either, as they are now out of stock. It's a shame since I wanted to try some perfumes without purchasing them - just in case I hated the scents or they caused headaches. I think that's just the roll of the dice, though. Nothing for it.

Anonymous Insider

Same for me, except I ordered the day after you. I spent $50 so I could get free shipping. I was expecting to have my package by now, since it's 3 day shipping. I have to go out of town on the 4th for a week, and I was really hoping to have my package before then. 

(if anyone reading this is here to help my order number is 8479276353)

I figured there was a backlog with the holidays going on. A lot of people have the same issue. That said, I'm hoping my order ships sometime this week. We'll see.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing