Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Pending Order; Out of Stock/Cancellation?

I wanted to ask the mods whether or not my order will still be filled if my items are out of stock. If not, would it be possible for them to attempt to cancel the order? The two items I wanted most are out of stock despite being in stock when I ordered them. I only tossed a 3rd item into my basket to reach VIB. Without the first two items, however, I do not want the 3rd one at all. I wouldn't care so much if I hadn't specifically purchased from Sephora because the main company no longer had the gift set in stock either. I feel a little sick because my total neared $100 (including tax).

Some threads have pointed out that you will receive the items since you ordered them while they were in stock. Others say you won't, given the order is still pending. I don't know which is which. The window to cancel is unbelievably short, and you never know items are removed from your order until Sephora e-mails you. Unfortunately, they don't message you until after your order has shipped or is unable to be shipped, depending on what was in or out of stock.

Can anyone help? If Sephora ships the two out of stock items after all, I want to keep my order. If they are out of stock, though, I would like my entire order (that is, the 3rd in stock item) cancelled.

Re: Pending Order; Out of Stock/Cancellation?

Hi @aberrationofsel

I can look into this for you. I'll send you a private message to assist you. 😉

Best, 

Mali 

Re: Pending Order; Out of Stock/Cancellation?

Thank you so much, @MaliBT! Sephora split the order into two shipments, but it looks like they included everything! I'm incredibly grateful to you!

- Kelsey

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing