cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Out of Free Samples

Spoiler

573D030D-2661-4C62-AF3D-D1BB38D3AE7A.jpeg

Purchased $25 and more of beauty products and did not receive any free samples nor did the cashier mentioned any samples when checking out. Checked the signed that was advertised (see picture) to read any fine print and it said must be a rewards member, which I am. Came back inside the Sephora and asked the cashier why I wasn’t provided the samples as advertised as was told the usual, “Sorry, we’re out.” Wasn’t offered any substitute samples at all. 

Re: Out of Free Samples

Hi @LondonLHC,

I'm so sorry to hear the Sephora store ran out of the samples! If the store ran out, it is likely they didn't have any substitution samples to provide. However, for future reference, if there is a particular item you would like to try, you can ask a Cast Member for assistance and they can make you a sample of that product!

Always,
Danee

Re: Out of Free Samples

Thank you for the tip. I will keep this in mind the next time I am told, "We are out of free samples," (allegedly) at one of the many Sephora locations, since I have been experiencing this for years and different Sephora locations when shopping in person. I also don't have this problem at other beauty retail stores. 

Maybe Sephora should offer addational points or a raincheck to reward members in lieu of free samples not received when advertised  as a suggestion. 

I think this is something Sephora should look into like how many McDonald's nationwide claimed there ice cream machines where not working as provided on one website. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • 573D030D-2661-4C62-AF3D-D1BB38D3AE7A.jpeg
testing