Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Order Cancelled

I placed an order on Sunday, March 7. I received an email today saying my order is cancelled but not WHY?!? How is this helpful? The ONE item I ordered is still in stock and allows me to add to my basket. So why was it cancelled?

Re: Order Cancelled

Hi @Anomieus,

I will send you a private message so I can look into this for you. Thanks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT I received your PM and PM'd you back and still haven't had a response. So thought I'd try posting on the forum again...

This makes no sense. I ordered ONE item, and it was cancelled (and it was the Origins Ginzing Spring Set - you'd think it would be available since, you know, it's the start of spring?) You indicated it was cancelled because it wasn't available in my region's warehouse. Which sounds like it's available in another region's warehouse? So why can't the item be shipped from that one? If it's not available in Canada, why am I still able to add it to my cart today - 5 days after I ordered it? If it's not in stock then would you please make that change so it's reflected online correctly? Having something showing as In Stock for a solid week while I'm being told it's not available is pretty confusing, wouldn't you say (and seriously annoying)?

@Anomieus I'm sorry for the confusion! It looks like this set is currently available to order online. 

@JaneanBT 

Still haven't heard from anyone...

This is happening to me too, did you ever get a resolution?

Hi @gizzy888,

I have sent you a private message. Please check your messages when you have the chance. Thanks! 

Best Wishes,

janean

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing