cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Online order cancelled

Hi,

I currently live in Australia, but I am trying to get some products delivered to my friend who lives in NYC so that she can forward them onto me since Sephora-USA does not do international shipping to Australia. 

I have tried paying for these orders with my credit card and PayPal.

But every time time I make an order, I get an email from Sephora saying "For your own security and protection, we have cancelled your order because we were unable to confirm your payment information."

I find this incredibly frustrating since I am a VIB Rouge member and I am wanting to continue to purchase from Sephora to remain a VIB Rouge as I do greatly benefit from it. 

Please help!

Kind Regards,

Natasha

Anonymous Insider

Re: Online order cancelled

I live in Australia and am trying to send a birthday gift to my mother who lives in the USA.  I have ordered products through the sephora.com (usa site) to be sent to a US address and THREE TIMES my orders have been cancelled.  Does anyone know why?  My cards and addresses are all valid, I don't understand. 

Hi @Anonymous,

I commented on your CS post as well! I'll be sending you a PM shortly.

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

Hi NatashaLynne,

So sorry for the inconvenience caused! I'm going to send you a private message now so I can look into this for you. Thanks!

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing