Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Need help switching Color IQ

I've tried switching my default color IQ to a previous one and it does not allow me. This is a hassle not seeing the products recommended to me in the right ranges. I cannot remove the previous ones either.

I've searched across Sephora community & google and see that this is a common question dating back as far as 2017. It's been almost 3 years and it is not fixed?

sephora2.PNG

Re: Need help switching Color IQ

Having the same issue here too and I'm going nuts trying to figure out if it's just me and I'm not doing something right. I need Y215 and I entered a wrong one. Cannot get it to change 

@LipstickCrave I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulty. I recommend clearing your cookies/cache or trying a different browser as this may help. 

NO, NOTHING WORKS... you can NOT EDIT even thought it says EDIT under the colorIQ portion of your profile.  And even though I have a default shade selected, Light 3, Warm 1, Intensity 2, NONE of the match shades selected by the system, by default, are MATCHING the L3 W1 Int 2, they are ALL pulling up medium shades or darker as "MATCH".  Customer service tells me to call the store, the store says to call CS, nobody on chat has any tips other than to suggest I tell them a brand of foundation whose shade WAS a good match, which makes me wonder WHY I came in to be scanned by their proprietary, cutting edge color match technology in the first place.  I LOVE the concept, but it does NOT seem to work.. There should be a tech or CS team that can tweak your account settings to make sure the system has the correct ColorIQ shade accurately reflected and active on your account.  Oh well.... Maybe they'll tweak it in the future.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • sephora2.PNG
testing