Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Natasha Denona Broken Palette

I was so excited to see that the natasha denona 5 pan eyeshadow palette was on sale, I bought it almost immediately. I've been dying to try ND shadows for years and this was the first time it ever seemed affordable for me. Unfortunately, the shadow palette arrived today and as I opened the palette for the first time, the left most shade literally fell out of the pan. I was able to get it back into the pan, but I am beyond pissed. This was a very expensive palette, even with the sale ($40 for 5 eyeshadows). For that price, I would expect the shadows to be much more durable. I emailed customer support and am waiting to see if I can get another palette. Has anyone else experienced this, can you get an exchange? I'm scared because I really want this palette and I'm afraid it might sell out before I am able to get an exchange. Any words of wisdom or advice would be greatly appreciated!Left most shade fell out as soon as I opened the paletteLeft most shade fell out as soon as I opened the paletteStunning shades, hope I can get an exchangeStunning shades, hope I can get an exchangeclose up of broken shadeclose up of broken shade

Re: Natasha Denona Broken Palette

They emailed me this morning at 9 am, they are gonna exchange my palette at no charge. Thanks sephora for always coming in clutch with that customer service (hopefully this palette doesn't come broken as well.

Natasha Denona Broken Palette

@jacobdoesmakeup Have you tried emailing & submitting the photos for a faster response? Calling is good too. Good luck!
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos3
  • Left most shade fell out as soon as I opened the palette
  • Stunning shades, hope I can get an exchange
  • close up of broken shade
testing