Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Nasty Uber Text

Trying to get this individual reported.  This was the delivery driver who dropped off my order.  I spoke with another rep and they told me to contact Uber Eats.  I called them and was put on hold multiple times.  I tried to use the app but they don’t have an order under my name. What can I do?  I don’t really ever want to do Sephora deliveries anymore if they complain about tips that I am in no control of.

Re: Nasty Uber Text

Same thing just happened to me. The rep on the phone said ''well it says delivered''. Like I m calling you to inform you that it WASNT. Then she proceeds to tell me that I m not eligible for a refund due to the amount. I m sorry $352 isnt enough 

Exact same thing just happened to me. They said that I’m ineligible for a refund/reship because I’ve had an accommodation on my account previously. When I look at my collection of transcripts, I asked that they cancel an order after the 15 mins. That serves me right for using their customer service I guess. Sephora customer service is a joke. If you use the same day delivery service and get screwed by Uber drivers, they will not help you unless you’re a new customer with no existing issues with them. 

Hi @LissaSue4u,

I'm truly sorry for this experience! I'll send you a message shortly. Please note we needed to remove the screenshot in keeping with our Community Guidelines. Thank you!

Best,

Laurie

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing