cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

My Account Was Hacked!

The other day I asked customer service if they could combine two of my accounts together,  someone named megan pm'd m saying she could do so.  So I provided her with my info,  she claimed I only had like a little over 200 points which I had a much larger amount,  and as of today my email was changed so I couldn't access my account,  somehow I was able to change my pass code while using my own email,  and when I logged in my name was changed to Tymesha Jones,  I also didn't have a nickname anymore.  ALSO,  its not even showing I'm a VIB,  somebody please help asap. 

Re: My Account Was Hacked!

Hi @Anonymous, 

This doesn't sound quite right and I'll send you a PM right now. 

Thank you, 

Megan 

Anonymous Insider

@MeganBT,  I'm so confused,  I just messaged you on my other account and you fixed everything,  but I wasn't sure what you meant by everything you told me to do.  So I logged out of my account and attempted to log back in but it wouldn't let me so I made a whole new account.  I can send you screenshots of our convo over pm.

Hi @Anonymous,

I know this can be confusing! I will send you a PM in a moment. 🙂 

All my best, 

Megan 

Anonymous Insider

Thank you,  @MeganBT,  I didn't receive your pm yet,  I'm really worried someone's using my points.  

Just sent!

@ShiraBT  @MeganBT

Hi Glolivi15, I'm tagging Megan and Shira. They are mods and they can help you 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much @ShannonAlexis

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing