Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Missing samples

So kind of a silly question but I had 4 orders in a two day period and ordered 3 samples per order and they didn't send any of them at all. I also got the free bag with samples with the $45 purchase (not sure if that canceled my three samples out) but I was missing the preversion eyeliner and the moisturizer was hard as a rock.. is there anything I can do or am I just being greedy and should forget out it? I spent a pretty penny so I was excited to try new items, plus samples really do help me decide on buying products. (like the Kate Somerville wrinkle warrior sample. $95 well spent thanks to trying a sample!!)

Re: Missing samples

Hi @jeanettelynnm

I'm sorry to hear about this experience! I will send you a PM to assist you further. 

Bisous, 

Sian

Re: Missing samples

It's always like that anymore. If you contact support they tend to give you points to make up for it. Honestly though, it just sort of ruins the joy of opening a sephora box. It's not greedy to be excited for "free samples" that you essentially pay for considering how much you pay & the fact that sephora gets those samples specifically to give out.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing