Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Missing package.

I placed my order on April 14, 2021. I received a notification that my package was delivered on April 19, 2021 and delivered to my mailbox. I checked my mailbox, asked some neighbours, and my front porch and still see no signs of my package. I checked again the following day and still don’t see my package. I have never experienced a package saying its delivered but to not find it especially if it says its in my community mailbox. I spoke to a rep online and she mentioned they can’t assist me. I am feeling quite upset and was hoping if anyone can help me with next steps. I was looking forward to receiving my products from Sephora. 

Re: Missing package.

Same thing just happened to me! I placed the order on April 13th and I received an email yesterday saying it was delivered but it’s not at my front door or mailbox. This has never happened to me with Sephora before. 

Hi @nursejeanette,

I am sorry that you have not received your order. I will send you a private message. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Good luck I was told the same thing now I'm stuck waiting up to 48 hours for them to find a resolution.

@kekepaniah I will look into this for you and send you a PM. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing