Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Missing items in order

I'm missing three items I purchased and my samples in my order that I received today. My shipping confirmation and box says it's only one shipment. But it's half my order! I just sat on the phone for 25 minutes hoping to talk to someone and gave up. Any help is appreciated!

Re: Missing items in order

Same - missing an item in my recent purchase. Can someone reach out to me as well? 

Hi @jennifad06 I will send you a PM to help. 

Hi @trdgz I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't receive all of your items. I will send you a message to help.

A similar thing happened to me. I placed a $500+ order on November 10, received supposedly 19 out of 20 items in my shipment yesterday, but SIX items worth about $300 were missing from the box! I was furious! And one of the sets is now sold out completely. I was able to get help over the phone, but still...I went through all the trouble of logging on to Sephora and placing an order just after midnight on November 10 precisely because I knew that set was going to sell out, and now this...

It seems like people in the dist center are stealing, if you ask me...or it is OnTrac, which is the WORST shipping company ever. This is not just carelessness...there are too many items missing. This is straight up THEFT. I wonder if any other VIBs and Rouges have had items missing from their November hauls.

I’m missing items as well plus samples plus some beauty items that I used my points for and from what I see this is a ongoing problem!!! I def think someone is stilling the items because it is happening way to often!!!!

@mandm72 Sorry for the delay in our reply! If you still need assistance with this, please give us a call at 1-877-SEPHORA or send me a PM with your order number and the missing items. 

Hi @dameneko,

I'll take a look at your order and will send you a private message with more information shortly after. Thank you so much for your patience!

- Laurie

----------------------------------------

Upon review, I see that a Beauty Advisor was able to assist over the phone. I'm very sorry for the delay in our response here and thank you so much for your patience!

- Laurie

Thanks for your reply, @LaurieBT. Again, this was not just one item missing, but SIX. One of them was a huge box (the Fresh lip set which is long sold-out). Where did the items go missing? I'm really annoyed that I logged on to Sephora at midnight specifically to purchase this set, paid for it, then did not receive it. I would have preferred to actually receive the item I paid for instead of a refund. This is the second year I have missed this set. I hope it doesn't happen again.

28 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing