Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Missing items in order

I'm missing three items I purchased and my samples in my order that I received today. My shipping confirmation and box says it's only one shipment. But it's half my order! I just sat on the phone for 25 minutes hoping to talk to someone and gave up. Any help is appreciated!

Re: Missing items in order

if it makes you feel any better drunk elephant is the most overrated skin care brand. they literally do little to nothing for your skin, hence why u never see anyone who actually uses high end brands/anyone besides preppy's using it.

Spoiler
Literally like everyone is so obsessed while all it does for me is break me out 🙄

dude my drunk elephant did not come and im verry mad because it was expensive also i anly got half my order 

Hi @addisonma,

My apologies! I'm glad to see another agent was able to further assist with this.

Best,

Laurie 

I have been a long term client of Sephora and thoroughly enjoyed the in person experience, however My online shopping experience has been absolutely horrendous with Sephora. I placed an order on April 13 worth around 1600$ of product that was not delivered to me TO THIS DAY. I contacted support numerous time and they have failed to provide me with a resolution. It’s absoletelg revolting seeing a company not taking care of their long term clients especially with An amount that I have spend in the past. When speaking with customer support they provided me with the Sephora headquarters physical mailing address to “write to them” as there are not able to solve this for me. I highly recommend  to refrain shopping online with Sephora or dealing with a support team that fails to acknowledge their issue and helping my case.

This happened to me recently. I ordered about $200 worth of items, with samples, and beauty reward items and then I received someone else's order...it had none of my items, but the packing slip had my name and items on it. I called Sephora to figure it out, and they were able to reship to me but a few items were sold out by then. 

Anonymous Insider

I had a similar problem, all the emails said it would be on one shipment, but when it arrived only one of the two items was actually in the box. Been trying a while to get some help for that. 

I just received my order but it was missing one item. Anyone know who to contact? 

Hi @Leydibug90,

Oh no! I'm sending you a PM.

Always,

Danee

Hello, 

Yes. My order number is , and the product was rare beauty by Selena Gomez stay vulnerable melting cream blush - nearly mauve. 

@Leydibug90 to reply to my private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right corner of BIC, select the message, then reply. Thanks!

Anonymous Insider

Same thing happen to me with a purchase I made on 11/13. A big item in my 1st ever order from Sephora was missing, and the representative in the chat was so unhelpful. I receive a small box that could not have fit the item but she refused to help me. I feel like I wasted my money. 

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I will send you a PM in just a moment.

Always,
Danee

Hi Danee! Today I received my package, however, one item was missing. Would you be able to help me? 😞

Best,

Sonia Orellana

Hi @Sonia897,

I'm sorry to hear this! I'll send you a message shortly.

Best regards,

Laurie

I did not receive an item in my package wasn't sure how to go about that

@madskywalker Oh no! I will send you a PM to help. 

@Anonymous I will send you a PM to help. 

I just made an order and when I received my package I didn’t get one of my items and it was on my items list too!! I’m really upset...

Hi @janette04,

Sorry to hear that! I'm sending you a PM.

Always,
Danee

28 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing