Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Missing item, Sephora won't refund or replace it

I recently ordered from the VIB sale, I usually do not make such large purchase in the fear that I will not have all my items shipped to me, or there might be problems. I received both my shipments without any problems, no damage, it was still tapped down with the Sephora tape, but when I opened my box, everything was there but I was missing only 1 item. When I called customer service, they told me that my address was a forwarding address and they cannot do anything about it, something no one thinks about. My apartment complex does use a third party to have our packages delivered because they will fine us if we try to have our packages delivered to their office, but we have been using them for almost a year now with no problems from other companies shipping packages to us. Also what if I worked at that business, how do they even know it is a forwarding address? When I spoke with a supervisor, he had the audacity to tell me that I should get a P.O. Box, just for Sephora packages? No thank you. Clearly, I'm not the only one that this has happened to and with Sephora being such a big company, it's sad that they have such poor customer service because this wasn't the first time that I had a bad experience with them. Why would I lie about a missing product when I got everything else? It's not my fault that their employees are either stealing or not placing all the items purchased in the box and Sephora is making us still pay for the items without receiving them. I will no longer be shopping there, and will complain to the BBB about them. 

Re: Missing item, Sephora won't refund or replace it

Almost the same happened to me! Lost around $200. Not fair 

Have you received the refund? How did Sephora solve the wrong item and missing item issue?

My Sephora packages went missing and Sephora refused to send me a new one or pick up the items from the store, or refund me.

What do you think I can do at this point? Here is my post:https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Missing-package-and-missing-items-and-Sephora-won-...

This happened to me too, and it was hundreds of dollars worth of products. I now film myself opening every single order I get from from Sephora because of it. So sorry you’re going through this!

Hi @vandhanagupta

I'm so sorry to hear about this. I will send you a PM to assist!

Regards,

Danee

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing