Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Missing Gift Card Credit

I uploaded two gift cards totaling $225. I used them to pay for an order that amounted to $214.80, leaving me with just over $10 in credit. I came back today to try and take advantage of the sale and saw that it was gone. Clarissa at customer service keeps saying that since I don’t have the original gift cards, she can’t help me. 

I came over here for help and learned that apparently Sephora robs peopled their gc credit a lot. So I’m hoping to find a solution here before I go to their corporate office and the BBB since it sounds like this theft is a common problem. 

Re: Missing Gift Card Credit

Was there any resolution? There are a lot of people who received gift cards at Christmas only to have the money on the card disappear? I have $100 gift card that now has $0 even though I haven’t used it. Sephora needs to take accountability.

This just happened to me. I had an $170 gift card for Christmas and Placed an order for $117. When I went to place another order, my giftcard is gone. Why on earth would the app not save your giftcard information @JaneanBT 

Hi @Sami121,

I will send you a private message.

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hi this also happens to me can you send me a DM 

@huntertaeler I will send you a PM to help. 

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing