cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Minis Sweepstakes

thumbnail-on-set-minis.jpg

We will be giving away some of our favorite minis that we have featured in our Must Have Minis + Giveaway video. To enter, all you have to do is let us know what your favorite mini featured in the video was in the comments and we will pick at random 3 lucky winners! The sweepstakes starts – October 6th 2017 and will run for 2 weeks until October 20th 2017!

No purchase necessary to enter or win. Odds depend on number of entries received.  To enter, answer in the comments which mini featured in the video was your favorite. To be eligible you must be a US resident  age 18 or older (and age of majority). You have until 10/20/17 at 6pm PT to enter. One entry per person. Three winners will be selected at random the following week to win an assortment of “mini” products (approx. prize value $496) and contacted by Sephora. If winners do not accept the prize within 48 hours of the prize notification, a new winner will be selected. Sponsored by Sephora USA, Inc. For complete official rules please see attached.

Re: Minis Sweepstakes

The Bobby Brown shimmer brick is my favorite because I've always wanted to try it

RE: Minis Sweepstakes

The Becca highlighter is my favorite! I was hesitant to purchase so I decided to go with the mini, and it was life changing to me! I don’t honestly like any of my other ones anymore lol!

drunk elephant babyfacial!! 🙂

The Drunk Elephant Babyfacial is amazing! I love minis, lol.

Becca highlighter, of course!

My favorite is the tartelette flirt palette. I already have the tartelette tease, and it's one of the things I never travel without!

OMG!  I am a sucker for any kind of mini products - They are way too adorable!!!!

My favorite mini featured in the video is the mini Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick - I love the full sized product, and the mini is soooo cute! ❤️

RE: Minis Sweepstakes

My fave minis are the Anastasia lipsticks and the Laura Mercier finishing powder, it's amazing, because I'm a greaseball too. I put it over my tinted moisturizer and my skin looks flawless I love any skin care mini as well!!!!!

Definitely the Drunk Elephant Sukari Babyfacial! 

Oooh, the Drunk Elephant TLC Sukari Babyfacial!  It's one of my favorite skincare items and I love that it's available in a mini form now!

mini Becca highlighters and any & all little lippies. I wish everything came in mini sizes

My favorite mini featured in the video is the Too Faced Hangover Primer ❤️

The mini Becca highlighters!  I've been eyeing those lately! 

I also agree with others that the mini Becca highlighters are the best! So cute and makes ya glow like the sun!

The Becca highlighter!! I love their highlighters.

I love, love, love minis! Next month will be one year sin...

I love, love, love minis! Next month will be one year since I began figuring out the "makeup world" at age 27 and minis give me the opportunity to try products while figuring out on this journey which products work for me. With that being said...I really like the Better Than Sex Mascara but I'd love to try the Drunken Elephant skincare mini!

My favorite minis are always skincare items, so the drunk elephant Sukari Babyfacial. Love the minis for travel and to try out!

@sephoraadmin2

Why is this posted in the Customer Support group, where the general BIC population would never see it except for the current snafu with CS showing back up on the main feed? 🤔

sephoraadmin2 wrote:

thumbnail-on-set-minis.jpg

We will be giving away some of our favorite minis that we have featured in our Must Have Minis + Giveaway video. To enter, all you have to do is let us know what your favorite mini featured in the video was in the comments and we will pick at random 3 lucky winners! The sweepstakes starts – October 6th 2017 and will run for 2 weeks until October 20th 2017!

No purchase necessary to enter or win. Odds depend on number of entries received.  To enter, answer in the comments which mini featured in the video was your favorite. To be eligible you must be a US resident  age 18 or older (and age of majority). You have until 10/20/17 at 6pm PT to enter. One entry per person. Three winners will be selected at random the following week to win an assortment of “mini” products (approx. prize value $496) and contacted by Sephora. If winners do not accept the prize within 48 hours of the prize notification, a new winner will be selected. Sponsored by Sephora USA, Inc. For complete official rules please see attached.

I love the mascara minis!  It's nice to keep your mascara nice and fresh so the mini sizes are perfect! 💕 

This thread needs to be bump up!!! I love mini lippies, mini mascaras and mini primers.  Please dont make me choose the brand especially the mini lippies 🙂  

Anonymous Insider

My favorite mini in the video is the Too Faced hangover primer.

251 Replies
testing