cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Minis Sweepstakes

thumbnail-on-set-minis.jpg

We will be giving away some of our favorite minis that we have featured in our Must Have Minis + Giveaway video. To enter, all you have to do is let us know what your favorite mini featured in the video was in the comments and we will pick at random 3 lucky winners! The sweepstakes starts – October 6th 2017 and will run for 2 weeks until October 20th 2017!

No purchase necessary to enter or win. Odds depend on number of entries received.  To enter, answer in the comments which mini featured in the video was your favorite. To be eligible you must be a US resident  age 18 or older (and age of majority). You have until 10/20/17 at 6pm PT to enter. One entry per person. Three winners will be selected at random the following week to win an assortment of “mini” products (approx. prize value $496) and contacted by Sephora. If winners do not accept the prize within 48 hours of the prize notification, a new winner will be selected. Sponsored by Sephora USA, Inc. For complete official rules please see attached.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Minis Sweepstakes

Bobbi Brown shimmer plzzz and drunk elephant mask

I would get the Drunk Elephant mini facial! It's one of my all time favorites and it would be great to have a mini size!

I would love to try the mini tart Flirt shadow pallet

sephoraadmin2 wrote:

We will be giving away some of our favorite minis that we have featured in our Must Have Minis + Giveaway video. To enter, all you have to do is let us know what your favorite mini featured in the video was in the comments and we will pick at random 3 lucky winners! The sweepstakes starts – October 6th 2017 and will run for 2 weeks until October 20th 2017!

No purchase necessary to enter or win. Odds depend on number of entries received.  To enter, answer in the comments which mini featured in the video was your favorite. To be eligible you must be a US resident  age 18 or older (and age of majority). You have until 10/20/17 at 6pm PT to enter. One entry per person. Three winners will be selected at random the following week to win an assortment of “mini” products (approx. prize value $496) and contacted by Sephora. If winners do not accept the prize within 48 hours of the prize notification, a new winner will be selected. Sponsored by Sephora USA, Inc. For complete official rules please see attached.

Would LOve to Try the Too Faced Lip extreme. And the Elephant peel. 

ettenoelf wrote:

I would love to try the mini tart Flirt shadow pallet

sephoraadmin2 wrote:

Anonymous Insider

The Drunk Elephant face mask! My friend uses this brand but I haven't been able to bring myself to splurge on the full-size product.

Would love to try the new lancome mascara!!!

RE: Minis Sweepstakes

I would love to try the Drunk Elephant baby facial, but the MUFE mini highlight and blush duo is probably my favorite item featured in the video.

so amazing you guys are doing this!! 😭💗 My favorite things in the video would have to be the ABH lipsticks and the cute Laura Mercier setting powder!! I've never tried them but I've always wanted to )-: 

Anonymous Insider

I love anything miniature I'd really like two try benefits galifornia that looks so cute that's my pic in the video 💞

I left a comment on the YouTube page but I just have to a...

I left a comment on the YouTube page but I just have to add that I had no idea there were so many cute minis, especially on new products like that lancome mascara! I'm most tempted though by the shimmer brick (always wanted to try it), the brushes, make up for ever highlighter/blush duo (I'll definitely get it if a darker blush version ever gets released), and the tarte flirt palette! I hope more brands do mini blushes, eyeshadows, and highlighters!

ABH Liquid Mini Lippies !!!

I absolutely love the new mascara from Lancôme. I didn't know not to pronounce the m in monsieur. I learned something new and it didn't have anything to do with mascara! This is good for me since I try to learn a new fact every day! I am 67 and it's important to keep sharp! Thanks again. Back to Lancôme 's new mascara! I really like that I can  curl my short lashes and use this mascara alone. First mascara for me that separates , lengthens and volumizes without clumping! We are traveling more in our old age and the minis are a must! Thanks so much for the good information.🙋👍

RE: Re: Minis Sweepstakes

Where did you hear that? The M is pronounced. Monsieur is French for Big:)
Anonymous Insider

Primer

Anonymous Insider

"Mini Primer"!!!

I love the Drunk Elephant mini Baby Facial! The packaging is so cute! I also love the mini Laura Mercier powders.

RE: Minis Sweepstakes

Where is the video?

Re: RE: Minis Sweepstakes

Hi Rocknroze, 

Please check out the video on our YouTube channel 🙂

Bisous, 

Sian

Ok. How do we enter?

Ok. How do we enter?

Re: Ok. How do we enter?

Hi Luvstravel, 

To enter, all you have to do is let us know what your favorite mini featured in the video was in the comments 🙂

Good luck!

Bisous, 

Sian

Anonymous Insider

Re: Ok. How do we enter?

I love the lancome Big Monsieur mascara...Can't wait to try the tart mini shadow..

251 Replies
testing