cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Minis Sweepstakes

thumbnail-on-set-minis.jpg

We will be giving away some of our favorite minis that we have featured in our Must Have Minis + Giveaway video. To enter, all you have to do is let us know what your favorite mini featured in the video was in the comments and we will pick at random 3 lucky winners! The sweepstakes starts – October 6th 2017 and will run for 2 weeks until October 20th 2017!

No purchase necessary to enter or win. Odds depend on number of entries received.  To enter, answer in the comments which mini featured in the video was your favorite. To be eligible you must be a US resident  age 18 or older (and age of majority). You have until 10/20/17 at 6pm PT to enter. One entry per person. Three winners will be selected at random the following week to win an assortment of “mini” products (approx. prize value $496) and contacted by Sephora. If winners do not accept the prize within 48 hours of the prize notification, a new winner will be selected. Sponsored by Sephora USA, Inc. For complete official rules please see attached.

RE: Minis Sweepstakes

So many nugget sized products to be excited about, it was so hard to choose! I usually love trying new mascaras, but I think I’d like to go outside the box and pick the Two Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer as my favorite mini to try! Myiesha mentioned it’s her favorite for clients due to the addition of coconut water in the ingredients. The winter weather makes my skin pretty dry (crazy it’s almost that time of year again) so having a moisturizing primer in my collection seems like the perfect addition! But truth be told, I’d love to get my hands on all the minis to spice up my life 🙂

Re: Minis Sweepstakes

Mini setting spray is sooo cute and a ‘mist’ have!! 😜

My favorite product from the video has to be the hangover replenishing face primer mini. It works really well on me since I have dry skin, I have the full size but I always keep my mini size in my bag when I go out, to apply it throughout the day, and it really makes a huge different on how my skin feels.

Disappointed that this is only available to US Residences. Canada is being left out again...
Anonymous Insider

Laura Mercier setting powder

Laura Mercier setting powder

The baby makeup brushes!

I would love to try everything especially the primers and quick fix when am in the go. Also would love to try new different lip colors instead of black and since they are minis it would give me a try of the color without a commitment to buying the full size. I do want to explore with make up and play with many colors etc. 

sephoraadmin2 wrote:

thumbnail-on-set-minis.jpg

We will be giving away some of our favorite minis that we have featured in our Must Have Minis + Giveaway video. To enter, all you have to do is let us know what your favorite mini featured in the video was in the comments and we will pick at random 3 lucky winners! The sweepstakes starts – October 6th 2017 and will run for 2 weeks until October 20th 2017!

No purchase necessary to enter or win. Odds depend on number of entries received.  To enter, answer in the comments which mini featured in the video was your favorite. To be eligible you must be a US resident  age 18 or older (and age of majority). You have until 10/20/17 at 6pm PT to enter. One entry per person. Three winners will be selected at random the following week to win an assortment of “mini” products (approx. prize value $496) and contacted by Sephora. If winners do not accept the prize within 48 hours of the prize notification, a new winner will be selected. Sponsored by Sephora USA, Inc. For complete official rules please see attached.

Drunk Elephant baby facial, but honestly, EVERYTHING! So cute and compact! 

Definitely the Drunk Elephant baby facial, something I've been wanting to try for years now!!

I would love to try those Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lip!!

Drunk Elephant Babyfacial!! It's the best!
Anonymous Insider

My fav is the Better than sex mascara. Love it!!

My favorite one is the Laura Mercier  mini setting powder.Love it! ❤

becca highlighter!!!

becca highlighter!!!

i adore the Better Than Sex mascara, the BEST for gorgeous lashes! The laura mercier setting powder is amazing and the mini makes it so easy to carry in your bag!

Anonymous Insider

Quick fix spray ! Perfect and necessary to take with you anywhere you'll need it ! 

Anonymous Insider

Drunk elephant mini facial! I love trying new facials 😍

mascara! better than sex definitely! also becca highlighter!

My favorite mini is the makeup forever blush highlighter duo.

Setting sprays...

My favorite mini would be the Becca highlighter and Bobbi Brown shimmer brick. *bling* *bling*

251 Replies
testing