cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Minis Sweepstakes

thumbnail-on-set-minis.jpg

We will be giving away some of our favorite minis that we have featured in our Must Have Minis + Giveaway video. To enter, all you have to do is let us know what your favorite mini featured in the video was in the comments and we will pick at random 3 lucky winners! The sweepstakes starts – October 6th 2017 and will run for 2 weeks until October 20th 2017!

No purchase necessary to enter or win. Odds depend on number of entries received.  To enter, answer in the comments which mini featured in the video was your favorite. To be eligible you must be a US resident  age 18 or older (and age of majority). You have until 10/20/17 at 6pm PT to enter. One entry per person. Three winners will be selected at random the following week to win an assortment of “mini” products (approx. prize value $496) and contacted by Sephora. If winners do not accept the prize within 48 hours of the prize notification, a new winner will be selected. Sponsored by Sephora USA, Inc. For complete official rules please see attached.

Re: Minis Sweepstakes

This was the first Sephora video I’ve ever watched. So many helpful Pro tips. Thank you for sharing!

My favorite was the mini Benefit Galifornia with the tiny brush 😍.  Didn’t know they made that!

Jumping on the bandwagon, but also the Drunk elephant baby facial!! Love that brand!!

Drunk Elephant baby facial! By a long shot 🙂

The Drunk Elephant Babyfacial for sure!

Definitely the Drunk Elephant Baby Facial! I am so in love with all of their products!

Ooo, so hard to pick just one. Have to go with the Laura Mercier translucent powder. It's my longtime go-to

Anonymous Insider

RE: Minis Sweepstakes

Mini Becca highlighter is lyfeee😍❤️

pore fessional primer. makes your skin so soft😍

loving the mini Becca highlighter,

loving the mini Becca highlighter,

Drunk Elephant Baby Facial 😍

Laura Mercier's Loose Powder!! It's impossible to finish a full size one. And it's nice to have on the go to blot off the oils throughout the day

I'm with a lot of other people: I'm excited about the Drunk Elephant Baby Facial!

I actually was thinking today, foundations should come in mini sizes since I am

in the market for a new one. There are so many to choose from and so hard to match the tone, color and weight of individual liking plus I don’t wear makeup everyday so it takes forever for a full size bottle to finish. 

I would love to try different options in mini sizes. 

Though I love all minis. Everything is so much more enticing in mini cute sizes with affordable (thought higher cost per Oz) price tag !

I love that the Drunk Elephant Sukari Babyfacial now comes in a mini, that's an exact replica of the full-sized version, hygienic pump and all.  I'm excited to finally try out this product at a lower price point, and will be checking out the other minis and value sets that Drunk Elephant is offering this holiday season as well.   

I’ve tried a handful of those mentioned so out of those I’d have to say Urban Decay’s spray.

Awe wish this was available to Canadians!

hourglass mineral veil!

hourglass mineral veil!

The Drunk Elephant mini❤️

I love the mini ABH Liquid Lipsticks!! IT's a must!

My favorite is the mini Becca Highlighter 😄

My favorite mini in the video was the BECCA highlighter in Rose Gold!

testing