cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Minis Sweepstakes

thumbnail-on-set-minis.jpg

We will be giving away some of our favorite minis that we have featured in our Must Have Minis + Giveaway video. To enter, all you have to do is let us know what your favorite mini featured in the video was in the comments and we will pick at random 3 lucky winners! The sweepstakes starts – October 6th 2017 and will run for 2 weeks until October 20th 2017!

No purchase necessary to enter or win. Odds depend on number of entries received.  To enter, answer in the comments which mini featured in the video was your favorite. To be eligible you must be a US resident  age 18 or older (and age of majority). You have until 10/20/17 at 6pm PT to enter. One entry per person. Three winners will be selected at random the following week to win an assortment of “mini” products (approx. prize value $496) and contacted by Sephora. If winners do not accept the prize within 48 hours of the prize notification, a new winner will be selected. Sponsored by Sephora USA, Inc. For complete official rules please see attached.

Re: Minis Sweepstakes

The MUFE blush/highlighter 🙂

RE: Minis Sweepstakes

Becca highlighter 💫

My favorite is the mini Becca highlighter.

Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial! 😄

Love the mini beca highlighter (:

Love the mini becca highlighter! 

the drunk elephant baby facial!

the drunk elephant baby facial!

My favorite is the Drunk Elephant Babyfacial. I really enjoy your videos!

I love a mini brush, but I've also always been curious about those Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks!

So sad this is only open to US residents 💔

I love mini sephora brushes !

I love mini sephora brushes !

The Drunk Elephant babyfacial! I am also tempted to try the MUFE blush and highlighter duo as I have yet to try that formula. 

Glow Glow Glow with Becca!! I need to feel like I am glowing 24-7!

Anonymous Insider

I am new here and I just fell absolutely in love with all the mini items .. Would love to win !!! I tried the mini perfume Ralph Lauren smell awesome..

sephoraadmin2 wrote:

thumbnail-on-set-minis.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick

I love the Too Faced primer!!

The mini Becca Highlighter (the video featured Rose Gold) was my favorite.

I love mini everything, but I’m going to have to go with the mini Becca highlighter! 

The Drunk Elephant Mini! I subscribe to the channel and I love all of the content available to browse through to get feedback or even an explanation of how to use something correctly before making a purchase! So good! Keep it coming!

The Becca Highlighter!!

The Becca hghighter!

testing