cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Minis Sweepstakes

thumbnail-on-set-minis.jpg

We will be giving away some of our favorite minis that we have featured in our Must Have Minis + Giveaway video. To enter, all you have to do is let us know what your favorite mini featured in the video was in the comments and we will pick at random 3 lucky winners! The sweepstakes starts – October 6th 2017 and will run for 2 weeks until October 20th 2017!

No purchase necessary to enter or win. Odds depend on number of entries received.  To enter, answer in the comments which mini featured in the video was your favorite. To be eligible you must be a US resident  age 18 or older (and age of majority). You have until 10/20/17 at 6pm PT to enter. One entry per person. Three winners will be selected at random the following week to win an assortment of “mini” products (approx. prize value $496) and contacted by Sephora. If winners do not accept the prize within 48 hours of the prize notification, a new winner will be selected. Sponsored by Sephora USA, Inc. For complete official rules please see attached.

Re: Minis Sweepstakes

My favorite is the Becca Highlighter. 

Decisions, decisions. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer is my love and the mini is obviously perfect for travel but I'm so curious about the MUFE blush/highlighter duo. 

Hourglass Mineral Veil 

I'm interested in the Becca Pressed Highlighter.  I believe the color mentioned was Rose Gold.

The mini MUFE blush/highlighter duo! 

RE: Minis Sweepstakes

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick

Mine is the Becca Highlighter!

The Drunk Elephant mini will always have a special place in my heart! It was the first high end skincare purchase, and I love it!!

I love the B.B. Shimmer Brick!

the becca highlighter is my favorite!!

Mini everything is a necessity!! I love Sephora Collection brushes and the mini versions are my favorite - a must in my life. They're so easy to throw in your purse on the go or for travel!

My favorite mini is benefit gimme brow.

My fave mini is definitely the Becca highlighter! Too cute!!

I love minis, what a fun giveaway! My favorite mini would have to be the Becca highlighter! 💕

Hard to choose! But I guess it would be Drunk Elephant! 

What a fun "mini" giveaway!

My favorite mini is the Becca highlighter ❤️

So many great minis! It's so hard to choose a favorite. However, Becca mini highlighters will always have my heart. Thanks for this giveaway opportunity!  

It's hard to pick just one, but I think my favorite is the Drunk Elephant.

My favorite is the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick!!! ❤️

I love the mini IT Cosmetics cc cream!! I bought the mini and ended up loving it so much I'm on my second full size tube!! 😍

Becca highlighter, for sure! ❤️

testing