Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation DISCONTINUED?!!!

Hey beautiful people of the world! Can anyone please help me? The Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation has been on sale for a couple of months now and I need to know if it is going to be discontinued. This foundation is my HOLY GRAIL, and I would hate to see it go. But if it does I need to know so I can stock up. I googled trying to see if anything would pop up and the only thing that popped up was a Reddit post speculating that it was. Thanks for reaching out to me beauties. Any help would be much appreciated!

RE: Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation DISCONTINUED?!!!

They have a new foundation coming out soon it’s on Sephora now but not available yet to purchase maybe it’s the reformulated version?

Re: Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation DISCONTINUED?!!!

I am really sad about this too because I finally gave this foundation a try when I saw it was on sale and have LOVED it! I wish I had tried it sooner, but now I wish I had stocked up knowing how much it would agree with my face 😞

RE: Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation DISCONTINUED?!!!

@HerrJ Im going to say yes since it’s been on sale and cleared out for a while now, plus Ive seen it at TjMaxx and Marshalls! Maybe its being reformulated and brought back? However at that point it probably wont be the foundation youve grown to love 😞 Id stock up if I were you!
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing