Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Makeup by Mario stick won’t twist

My new soft sculpt stick won’t twist up or down

#makeupbymario 

#softsculptstick 

Re: Makeup by Mario stick won’t twist

Mine also won’t twist and I used it only 4 times, I got it a month ago tho is it possible to still be able to exchange it, I took it apart and everything already. 

Hi @Kated415,

I'm sorry about this! If your item was purchased in-store, please contact your local Sephora store directly for assistance. Generally, items can be exchanged within 60 days of purchase with the receipt or your Beauty Insider account information. 

Best regards

Laurie

Very glad I'm not the only one struggling with this issue. I've only used it a couple times and it's completely stuck! Is there a way to send it in and receive a new one? Can I return it at my local sephora? #makeupbymario MAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculpt® Cream Contour & Bronzer Stick Light Medium 

This happened to mine as well!

@61431 oh no! I'll send you a PM. 

@keelybt I am having the same issue, I only used it a few times and now can’t get any product out, very frustrating since I loved this product otherwise 

Hi @radrisa I'm sorry to hear that! I will send you a PM. 

I am also having this issue with my bronzer stick I just purchased today, haven’t been able to make it work by taking it apart. Please help! 

Did you push the bottom up? Push hard once the black piece is removed.  I use a makeup brush.

Hi @garnishathome sorry to hear that! If your item was purchased in store, please contact the Sephora store directly for information regarding a return or exchange. Thanks! 

Hi, I am having the same issue, can you please assist? Thanks

@cindyjan15 I will send you a PM. 

I know this is very frustrating

I never was able to use it.. 

is there a way for it to work? 

You can take it apart and push it up with the hard end of a makeup brush. Once you can do this it’s quick to take apart. It will twist down.

Mine has the same issue. I went to kohls Sephora to exchange and said they were not able to exchange because it’s too old. While checking other sticks at the store, several of them had the same issue. Could I get an exchange or a refund? 

#makeupbymario

#softsculptstick

Hi @Mascara63 I'm so sorry about that! Our Sephora stores are only able to process returns/exchanges within our return/exchange policy timeframe.

Mine did this too. Bought it a while ago but I’ve only used it a few times. Sephora said there’s nothing they can do. Such a waste. 

I’m also having an issue with my contour stick not twisting up and down and haven’t had it for long. Could someone assist.

@raychellmitch I will send you a PM.

Hey I am having the same issue -- @LaurieBT any chance you can issue a refund? I recently purchased the product, thank you!

51 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing