Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

MAC Reward

Hi. Can you advise how many of these 1000 points rewards were available in Canada as I tried to get one as soon as they were launched but they were sold out. Will there be any other 750 or 1000 or 1500 rewards available to Canadians any time soon? Also why have the rewards other than the 100 points rewards not been updated since at least 3 months in downtown Montreal store???

Re: MAC Reward

Hi @Dublincalling,

I am sorry to hear that you were not able to redeem the reward of your choice. This reward was popular and did sell out quickly. However, we recommend staying tuned for more exciting rewards that are coming. Thank you! 

Best,
Rebecca

My question was not answered. How many MAC kits were reserved for Canada was it 10, 50, 100, or 200 or more ? Because after 20 seconds they were GONE. Canadians are increasingly frustrated with the second class customer experience we are getting. Also, is it standard policy to have a flagship store not change its higher points rewards in more than 3 months?

RE: Re: MAC Reward

Questions are frequently not answered. It says that there were 150 of the MAC reward available for Canadians but who knows if that is true. The selection in the Canadian Rewards Bazaar, beauty offers, and samples are disappointing compared to the USA store.

Hi @Dublincalling,

Sorry, we don't have details regarding the specific quantity however higher point rewards tend to be more limited. I am sorry for the frustration caused and I completely understand as rewards are meant to be an exciting experience. I'll share your feedback with our reward teams. I recommend inquiring with your local Sephora store directly to learn if they have more details about their in-store rewards.

Best regards,

Laurie

RE: MAC Reward

Just wanted to commiserate with you. I am so tired of having so-called rewards launched only to be sold out instantly. What is the point of giving my business and accumulating points that cannot be redeemed?

Exactly! And MAC being a brand that was launched in Canada is even more disheartening!!!

The number of items in this particular reward has also decreased recently. MAC was launched in Canada? I didn’t know that!
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing