Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Lost coupon email.

I accidentally deleted my 15% off coupon from my email which sent on 2/18/2020. Is there a way I can retrieve it?

RE: Lost coupon email.

The email is gone for multiple people. It happened to me as well.

Re: RE: Lost coupon email.

Hi @nashvillebird, I'm sorry to hear that! If you have not already been assisted, please send me a PM with your registered email address so I can further assist you. Thanks!

Re: Lost coupon email.

Same thing happened to me. I received the e-mail with %15 off coupon code now I'm trying to find the e-mail but it is gone. I was mad at myself not saving the passcode to my wallet app. There should be a way to receive it back.

Sorry to hear that @shebnem! I'll send you a PM!

Thank you. I replied your private message.

@shebnem I haven't received your response to my private message. Can you please try sending me another PM? Thank you!

Hi @Helenish and @Anna345,

I'm sorry for the trouble! I'll take a look in more detail and I'll send you a private message shortly to assist. 

Best regards,

Laurie

RE: Re: Lost coupon email.

I also received the 15% coupon and now its gone.. can you resend it to me?

I’d appreciate a private message also. 

Hi @AllwaySunny,

I responded to you in another thread and I will send you a private message shortly. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie 

Exactly the same happened to me. I was in a store yesterday and remembered the email and showed it to them and asked if I could use it early. They said no. So I decided to buy online later with the 15% off. I placed every thing in my basket tonight, in advance and went to find the code. I have scoured all the emails, checked, trash and junk can’t find it.  And I now i found the email but the image is missing from the email with the code but the terms and conditions of the offer are still in the email (at the very end - small print

This is a screenshot of the terms and conditionsThis is a screenshot of the terms and conditions

My email is gone too. I checked my trash folder. I think they send them out wrong and changed the email. I have checked my computer history and I checked that the email is the email that is different. I hope its a glitch. I have no idea what is going on. 

Update: I even checked all trash & junk folders and nothing was there so I assumed that I have same issue with @Anna345 . I was so happy to see the coupon so I even told my best friend to check her email. She said she got that too; however, when I check my email box today, I realized the banner of email which had the coupon had been changed. I asked my bf to see what is going on. She said her email still had coupon. I really hope that it is just a glitch..

Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
  • This is a screenshot of the terms and conditions
testing